[lug] Free computers on Saturday?

Atkinson, Chip CAtkinson at Circadence.com
Thu Apr 19 09:06:45 MDT 2001

I'm not sure of the exact location, but I bet it's in the north east corner
of the lot.  That's where they often do events there.  The time is 9:00 to
3:00 I believe.  If you are in Boulder, there is an editorial in the Daily
Camera.  I'd tell you to check out http://www.ecocycle.org but they seem to
be down right now.  Hmmm... ok, they seem to be up, just responding slowly.
I think I'm seeing through their computer "recycling" scheme. :-)
Ok, here's a link telling about the event:
http://www.bouldernews.com/opinion/editorials/18eedit1.html

Chip