[lug] Idle connections on Mandrake (Resolved I believe)

Atkinson, Chip CAtkinson at Circadence.com
Tue May 1 10:14:48 MDT 2001

Greetings,

Thanks everyone for your help.  It turns out that it's not the software at
all, but the bios had a sleep setting.  The machine would go to sleep and
lose the connection.  I changed the bios setting and the timeouts seem to
have disappeared.  Yay.

Thanks again.

Chip