[lug] hooray, anti spam

Stephen Smith ss2chef at yahoo.com
Tue May 29 08:52:50 MDT 2001

Good Point,
I have many asian subnets blocked for that very
reason.
We process and block approx. 1500 to 2000 messages (on
a good day)
daily with our rulesets. If I change the rules
to be any more strict, legit messages from the likes
of groups like BLUG don't get through.
I hope that as the education level of the law makers
gets better we will see better bills come to light.
I know I know, dream on right...:P

SGS