[lug] 3 Port Linux router

Applegate,Kris kapplegate at visgweb.com
Wed Jun 13 11:26:44 MDT 2001

Looks like we got it working. We MASQ'd the eth0 interface and added
routes between eth1 and eth2. Works like a charm now. In lue of
rebuilding the kernel we are just echoing the setting into
/proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward. Pretty fast too, that Intel dual ethernet
NIC hauls. It was also a fun to go to the IS guys and tell them that we
didn't need to borrow their $65000 Cisco 7206 anymore because we had
something just as good and it cost us only $600.

Kristopher Applegate