wvdial (was: Re: [lug] config modem w/ mandrake7.2)

Holshouser, David dholshou at ball.com
Wed Jun 20 14:26:32 MDT 2001

how about GUI configurator apps that read the config file just like the real
app does, know about all options that the app can handle, and provide (in
some way) a way to modify (imagine sendmail, DAMN!!!) the settings such that
they appear to act as if they opened an editor an manipulated the files.

As long as the syntax is correct in the config file, meaning that the real
app can open it, then the GUI config app can read the file and you get to do
it the way you choose.