[lug] Group differences

Greg Horne jeerygh at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 22 13:57:38 MDT 2001

I have already added the guestgroup "webusers" to my ftpaccess file.  Not
much should be wrong there.  Everything on my server is the same as another
server, except mine is not working.  The server I am using as an example has
RedHat 6.2.  My server has 7.0.  I could give more specific information if
anybody really needs it.  Thanks for the quick response though Eric.

Greg