[lug] php4

John Starkey jstarkey at advancecreations.com
Mon Jun 25 14:54:46 MDT 2001

Check out the install section in the php.net manual. It has gotten me
through each install without a snag.

www.php.net/manual/en/install.apache.php

I haven't tried the rpms. The compile is very straight forward. Do a

./configure --help

to make sure you get everything you want if you go that route.

John