[lug] rpm's

howeljs at grimoire.stortek.com howeljs at grimoire.stortek.com
Mon Jun 25 15:51:53 MDT 2001

Sounds like a process is already locking the file. Might want to run
fuser -uc /var/lib/rpm/Packages to see what process is suing the file.

As for wine, how did you install it? Just run the RPM and then run wine?
You need to set up a config file. Some of the RPMs put it in /etc/wine.
Edit it and copy it to ~/.wine/config  That will probably fix it.

--
  Jeff Howell
  EDS Unix Support

  for a in `your_base`