[lug] Adobe GPL attack in Germany

John Hernandez John.Hernandez at noaa.gov
Thu Jul 5 10:13:12 MDT 2001

$2k?  Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't attorneys normally bill their clients for services?  In this case, I'm sure Adobe would spring a measly $2k to sucessfully defend their trademark without further litigation costs.  If a trial judge were to get ahold of this, I'd bet the initial offer to rename the program would be deemed sufficient, and Adobe would be ordered to pay the legal fees for both parties.

Deva Samartha wrote:

> You may have seen it on /.
>
> http://www.mtbwr.com/kay-uwe.html

  - John Hernandez - Network Engineer - 303-497-6392 -
 |  National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration   |
 |  Mailstop R/OM12. 325 Broadway, Boulder, CO 80305  |