[lug] Linux laptop projector woes

Faster-Laster jason at fasterlaster.com
Mon Jul 23 15:57:40 MDT 2001

On Mon, Jul 23, 2001 at 04:52:38PM -0600, Glenn Murray wrote:
> It is not a ThinkPad and I really would like a
> manufacturer-independent solution.

well then, what did it do? I mean it messed up X on the lcd display or
only the projector or both. But I noticed from your first post it worked
fine at a local projector, is that correct? Did both your window boot
and linux boot run the same resolution?

|Running Windows on an Athlon is like having a brand new Porsche but   |
|only be able to drive backwards with the handbrake on.                |