[lug] Win NT password

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Tue Jul 24 14:19:41 MDT 2001

There's a linux bootdisk that will boot linux from floppy and replace
the Administrator hash in the SAM database with whatever you want it to
be...

This place also supposedly has a boot disk that doesn't use Linux that
does similar things... but I've never tried it...

http://www.nttoolbox.com/

And here's the commercial solution I saw with a Google search...

http://www.lostpassword.com/kit.htm

Lots of warnings all over these sites, especially if you've enabled
SysKey -- read read read before trying, YMMV.

Nate Duehr <nate at natetech.com>