[lug] Pointer goes nuts

Bonnell, Doug DBonnell at co.maxoptix.com
Tue Jul 24 16:20:06 MDT 2001

The wheel scrolls up/down like a slider bar.

Also useful for changing weapons in Unreal Tournament! :-)

This is a strange one.... the keyboard is also a PS2
device, no? Seems unlikely that the keyboard could "interfere"
with the mouse.

John, can you use the mouse with USB? I posted info for
this earlier under "Dual Mice with X".

Doug