[lug] logs

John Starkey jstarkey at advancecreations.com
Sun Jul 29 23:11:58 MDT 2001

Check out msyslog. Used to be ssyslog. www.corest.com/download/download.html

It's hard to set up. Or it can be. But the devs are incredibly supportive. Join the mailing list if you have problems they are very cool peoples. Some of the builds have problems finding libmysql or libpgsql lately (for writing to a DB).

Good luck.

John

Thus spake Jeremy (jeremy at pedalwrench.com):