[lug] ecasound

qqq1one @yahoo.com qqq1one at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 23:39:11 MDT 2001

> > SoundStudio looks very user friendly.  However, I
> > don't seem to actually be able to record anything
with
> > it.
>
> > >I've used SoundStudio for recording from line-in
>
> This is a topic that interests me.  I don't suppose
that you guys would be
> willing to present your findings at one of the BLUG
meetings?  Either as a
> featured presentation or a demo?
>
> - Wayde
>   (wallen at lug.boulder.co.us)

If I could get one of these tools to work on my KRUD
6.2 setup, then I would be willing to assist with
something like this after Thanksgiving.

Broadcast2000
(http://heroinewarrior.com/bcast2000.php3), mentioned
by Taz (feenix at ticnet.com), looks interesting, but it
requires a setup (2.4 kernel) that doesn't seem to be
ready to play well with Netscape (on my box anyway).