[lug] More ReiserFS -- hangs on umount??

Timothy Klein teece at silverklein.net
Sat Aug 25 00:24:30 MDT 2001

I recall reading on the ReiserFS home page that there what some kind of
an unmount bug, and tha a patch should be download for 2.4.5 to fix this
bug.  Is it possible that it might be this?  What kernel are you
running?

You could poke around on http://www.namesys.com and see if you find
anything helpful.