[lug] Microsoft drops support for Netscape tools

Prescott Oelke plkey at home.com
Sat Aug 25 13:39:30 MDT 2001

I tend toward Opera for everyday use and Mozilla when I need support for
Java. But Opera supports Java now too. I still run into problems with
Opera on some JavaScript stuff but in those cases Mozilla always works.
The Konquerer browser is getting nicer (the KDE 2.2 as a whole is really
nice) but I rarely use it as Opera tends to render most pages better.

Prescott Oelke