[lug] warnquota

D. Stimits stimits at idcomm.com
Wed Aug 29 14:04:05 MDT 2001

Stephen Smith wrote:

> Every time I run "warnquota" the system returns the
> following error:
>
> Segmentation fault
> No recipient addresses found in header
>
> I have seen a few posts about this on google but I
> have
> not seen any answers..
>
> Anyone have a clue?

I would guess that the segmentation fault (memory violation) is due to
the app being linked against a different library version (e.g., glibc or
some other lib). You should probably try to recompile from source to
guarantee linkage. If that fails, then it is likely a bug. If you use
rpm's, you can do:
rpm --rebuild whatever.src.rpm

Then it will be available in /usr/src/redhat/RPMS/i386/ as a new binary
rpm. If not rpm, then the tar source or other format.

D. Stimits, stimits at idcomm.com