[lug] TCP Wrapers and Going After Bad People

Kyle Moore kmoore at trustamerica.com
Thu Sep 13 09:03:01 MDT 2001

Redhat has something similar with up2date but I believe that is only for
updating packages that are already installed. I just keep a recent KRUD
cd on a drive that is available to all of the RedHat servers. The same
system acts as an internal Debian mirror for the Debian servers.

Maybe a RedHat expert would be able to shed some light on other tools
for installing packages.

--
Kyle Moore
UNIX Systems Administrator