[lug] mixing linux/win cvs/ssh

Glenn Murray gmurray at Mines.EDU
Thu Oct 4 14:23:56 MDT 2001

I know of no way to use ssh without placing keys, perhaps someone else
can help.

I have seen the "stdin: is not a tty" message a lot, too, but I have
no idea what it means.

Thanks for the compliment though, perhaps I'll get motivated to update
the page.

Glenn Murray
www.mines.edu/~gmurray/public_html/Welcome.html