[lug] Environment

Riggs, Rob RRiggs at doubleclick.net
Fri Oct 5 12:23:48 MDT 2001

Put that export statement in /etc/profile, and an equivalent csh "setenv" in
/etc/csh.cshrc. Or, if you are running a distribution that reads
/etc/profile.d, create both a netscape.sh and a netscape.csh file with the
same one line each and put those two files in /etc/profile.d (and make sure
they are executable).