[lug] PCMCIA Boot Disk Driver

Dan Kuester lurgyman at babylonia.flatirons.org
Mon Oct 8 15:05:07 MDT 2001

	I have been trying to install RH 6.2 on my old laptop over a PCMCIA
ethernet device, but have run into problems as far as the drivers are
concerned.  The device uses natsemi.o, the National Semiconductor driver,
but I can't find that anywhere on the PCMCIA or Network drivers.  How can
I get (or make, if necessary) a boot disk to allow me to boot with the
proper drivers so that I can install over my network?

 --- Dan Kuester

http://lurgyman.bolognia.net

Quote of the Message:
Things will get better despite our efforts to improve them.
		-- Will Rogers