[lug] java class path for gcc-java

D. Stimits stimits at idcomm.com
Mon Oct 15 21:21:46 MDT 2001

Damn browser crashed while replying, here I go again.

There are apparently two versions on my system, the one I tried was due
to finding the files you named below, the IBM version, at
/opt/IBMJava2-13/.

I also found one listed in Tom Tromey's reply:
   `locate libgcj.jar'
   If that doesn't work, try `locate libgcj.zip'.

...it was the 2nd suggestion, locating libgcj.zip (in /usr/share/). My
guess is I have jikes and a Sun version.

Anyway, this is one of those trivia items I am going to save a copy of.

D. Stimits, stimits at idcomm.com