[lug] SSSCA to make all open source software illegal

Scott Herod herod at dimensional.com
Sat Oct 20 20:19:05 MDT 2001

As much as it pains me to say so, our Republican Senators might
be receptive to letters.  I believe that the Camera posts their
s-mail addresses in the Sunday paper.

BTW, IBM would love for people to start looking at their protection
scheme rather than MS's.  A link is

http://www-4.ibm.com/software/is/emms/

Scott