[lug] RH 7.2 in stores - and bloody EXPENSIVE!

John Hernandez John.Hernandez at noaa.gov
Mon Oct 22 15:33:11 MDT 2001

Ferdinand Schmid wrote:

> This choice (including DEBIAN - FREE) is one of the beauties of Linux!

It seems to me that Red Hat is also FREE in the same sense.  The Debian
web site says, "Debian creates and provides its entire distribution
free of charge."  Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to me that Red
Hat can make the same claim.

--

   - John Hernandez - Network Engineer - 303-497-6392 -
  |  National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration   |