[lug] DHCP and a static IP

Bonnell, Doug DBonnell at co.maxoptix.com
Thu Oct 25 13:52:18 MDT 2001

Shouldn't be difficult. Look at the script "ifup" in
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts.

Look for the section that executes on "DYNCONFIG". If
pump fails, the script normally exits. You'd want the
script to execute something similar to the else
section after the "DYNCONFIG" section.

Hope this helps,

Doug