[lug] SSSCA to make all open source software illegal

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Fri Oct 26 10:50:57 MDT 2001

Well, if one good thing comes of the Anthrax scare, perhaps e-mailed
correspondence to Congresscritters won't mean your opinion is read LAST
like you were some sort of second-class citizen for sending in an
e-mail.

Also, perhaps folks will get serious about using the various security
key signature options for e-mail more seriously now that e-mail is
"safer" -- someone will spoof some important e-mail somewhere and then
digital signatures will become as important as they already should be.

Interesting times...

--
Nate Duehr <nate at natetech.com>