[lug] SSSCA to make all open source software illegal (OT note)

Ken Weinert kenw at ihs.com
Fri Oct 26 11:34:52 MDT 2001

* Nate Duehr (nate at natetech.com) [011026 16:53]:
> Also, perhaps folks will get serious about using the various
> security key signature options for e-mail more seriously now that
> e-mail is "safer" -- someone will spoof some important e-mail
> somewhere and then digital signatures will become as important as
> they already should be.

	This'd be nice. I've gotten several emails rejected because
they have attachments - mutt set up to do it that way.

	I guess I should look in to how to make mutt do inline digital
signatures so people wouldn't worry about receiving an attachment.

--
Ken Weinert   kenw at ihs.com 303-858-6956 (V) 303-705-4258 (F)
GnuPG KeyID: 9274F1CE           GnuPG available at http://www.gnupg.org/