[lug] Ah, yes: the much-vaunted Microsoft security

Prescott Oelke plkey at home.com
Sun Oct 28 11:33:44 MST 2001

I read in an article on ZDNet somewhere that every third M$ patch is
designed to fix something that the 2 previous patches before it broke.
That's pretty messed up when you even have to patch the patched patches!
:)

As for their much talked about WPA security for Windows XP, I don't
think there was anyone out there who thought that it would last long.
Even the M$ security guys were saying they expected a crack for it
within a week of the release. But then you could always dig up a
corporate copy and not have to bother with it at all. M$ seems to waste
a lot of their developers' time on insanely stupid measures like this.

Prescott