[lug] IDSL Service in the Boulder Area...

Jeremy Hinegardner jeremy at mlug.missouri.edu
Mon Oct 29 08:51:29 MST 2001

For the Boulder area, the DSL providers I know of are Qwest and Covad
so any ISP that deals with those providers will work.  I was with
MegaPath for a while, they seemed to be pretty good.  You could
also try Forethought, FRII, Peak to Peak.  I think they all use
Qwest DSL while Megapath uses Covad.

enjoy,

-jeremy