[lug] enscript media error a2

Rob Mohr robmohr at earthnet.net
Fri Nov 2 16:53:58 MST 2001

Hola!

I tried enscript foo.txt and recv'd error
enscript: do not know anything about media "a2"

I checked man page and was directed to both environment as well as
/etc/enscript.cfg.  env does not report a line item for the enscript
utility.  Looking at the /etc/enscript.cfg I have media listing a3, a4,
legal, letter as well as listing for HP DeskJet media of A4dj and
Letterdj.  I am using debian distro, potato release, and I have an HP
Laser4L.

Question, where besides enscript.cfg is the a2 getting pulled into the
utility?  lpr?  And may I add in a line item ahead of the a3, a4 sequence
in the enscript.cfg file?  And what parameters, same as shown for the
letter media entry?

eof