[lug] Qmailadmin

John Starkey jstarkey at advancecreations.com
Fri Nov 9 17:34:31 MST 2001

Thus spake Shannon Johnston (nunar at nunar.com):

> Yes, I'm trying to log in as postmaster.
>
> The domain exists in the ~vpopmail/domains and the postmaster user exists
> inside of that. I've got the clear passwords enabled so I could verify
> that I didn't fat-finger the password.

Are you able to retrieve postmaster's email? Both vpopmail and qmailadmin use vchkpw if I'm not mistaken so this could help you pin it down a little further maybe.

I checked the qmailadmin discussion boards and there's only one topic that resembles the problem your having, but it's pretty simplistic. Was a password issue. You may wanna try posting there as well. http://qmail.lightup.net/list.php?f=4  (last posting was 8/30)

John