[lug] Qmailadmin

Shannon Johnston nunar at nunar.com
Sat Nov 10 13:37:57 MST 2001

I've finally figured it out....
My cgi-bin directory was located in the /home/httpd directory.
Due to my diligent quest for tighter security, I had made an addition to
my /etc/fstab early in the install. This was:

LABEL=/home             /home                   ext2    nosuid,usrquota
1 2

Unfortuneately, the qmailamdin script runs suid. Since my system wasn't
allowing this, it wouldn't run. What a pain!!!

Shannon Johnston
nunar at nunar.com

Hiroshima '45 Chernobyl '86 Windows '95