[lug] [CLUE-Tech] Super Computing Event: SC2001 (fwd)

Charles Morrison cmorrison at greeleynet.com
Tue Nov 13 11:29:07 MST 2001

Whether you've ticked people off or not, you make some good points.

<puts on old geezer hat voice=oldnshaky>
I remember looking for a job for two years after I graduated from
college. <heavy sigh> <looks into distance>This was during the recession
(yes we really called it a recession back then, of course it was 10+%
unemployment...) in New England in the early 90s (umm... 1990s I'm not
THAT old). Much as I hate to admit it, I took King Ronald's advice and
"voted with my feet". I moved here and had a job within a week. Not a
great job, but it was still a job.
</hat>

I'll second the comment. It's not that bad yet.

PS. sorry if the psudohtml confuses some mail readers ;o)