[lug] [QCLUG] microsoft kb amusement

Rob Mohr robmohr at earthnet.net
Wed Nov 14 15:00:36 MST 2001

Greetings All,

I was doing some digging in the MS knowledge base this morning looking
for a way to remove the accessibility options that are installed by
default in a win200 install. I ran across this very amusing piece of MS
knowledge, I at least found it funny on a Wednesday morning..

"When you select accessibility options, Setup assumes that you are
visually impaired and hard of hearing. All other options are ignored and
an unattended installation takes over."

Hope everyone has a good day and finds this amusing as I did.

Tom