[lug] Anyone know of any Sr Network Eng positions?

Rob Peacock rob at rmpg.org
Thu Nov 29 20:37:22 MST 2001

Hey all...

I got caught in the Level3 layoffs a couple of weeks ago. Am looking for a
position as a Sr Network Engineer, WAN/LAN experience, routing OSPF, BGP,
etc on Cisco 12012 GSR's, 7500's, 6509's, 3600's, and Alcatel PacketEngine
PowerRails 5200 switches.

Have experience with RedHat for network monitoring, web servers, PHP,
MySQL, etc...

I would appreciate any leads or email me for a complete resume.

Thanks,

--->Rob
For a man to truly understand rejection, he must first be ignored by a cat.