[lug] DSL question...

Mr Viggy LittleViggy at alum.manhattan.edu
Sun Dec 2 18:33:06 MST 2001

It's got more "hardware" on it than my 56k modem!  :-)

By Cisco, I assume you mean their internal unit?  It seems kind of
funny, all of the docs on Linux ATM DSL seems to state that all the
"modems" just read the raw ATM packets.  If this is the case, I would
assume that the Intel would work just as well as any other (with the
proper drivers, of course).

Viggy