[lug] OpenSSH & RSAAuthentication

Anders Knudsen andersk at engineer.com
Wed Dec 5 16:55:27 MST 2001

Sorry about the lag...had a few digests to parse through :)

Anyhow, to make sshd not prompt for the password, just edit the
/etc/ssh/sshd_config file and make sure you have an entry that says:
PasswordAuthentication no
you then also want:
RSAAuthentication yes
and for some safety:
PermitRootLogin no

restart sshd after editing this file.

for further description do a "man sshd" and check out the Configuration
section.

enjoy!
-anders.