[lug] Visual Basic, send ASCII command to printer.

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Fri Dec 7 09:04:52 MST 2001

Thus spoke Marco Hernandez
> Hi, I am wondering if anybody can help me. I need to send ASCII command to
> the printer to make the printer-roller move up or down, form feed etc.

I'm not positive (though I use this trick embedded in my code), but a
Ctrl-Shift-L should be a form feed.  I don't know about moving the rollers,
though.

--
Michael J. Hammel           |  I was pulled over for speeding, going about 100.
The Graphics Muse           |  The cop asked "Why were you speeding?"  I said