[lug] BLUG presentation

ljp ljp at llornkcor.com
Fri Dec 7 22:07:33 MST 2001

> Does it come with a serial port, such that it could be used as a serial
> console (especially if the other machine has the kernel debugger kdb on
> it)? Now if it had something like a network card it would be even more
> interesting. Hmm...add the infrared irda thing to each box, and if the
> Zaurus could directly act like an irda controller...more fun.

no serial port, per se.. but compact flash has irda.
Also has SD card. Headphone/mic jack. 44.1/16bit I/O.
(I'm also working on an audio recorder for it.. probably for a voice notes
thingy.)

AND it comes with asteroids, for those horrendous plane flights, where they
show nothing but NBC commercials, and feed you nothing but peanuts!!!!! :D

Someone mentioned it as being a tv remote control... and then someone else
commented, "ya, like someone is going to spend $400 on a tv remote!"

ljp