[lug] Partitioning a NTFS file system

LittleViggy at alum.manhattan.edu LittleViggy at alum.manhattan.edu
Tue Dec 11 09:28:19 MST 2001

You might want to check out the Ranish Partition Manager:

http://www.users.intercom.com/~ranish/part

I'm not sure if it will re-partition NTFS, but the boot manager contained
within does.  I've played around with it, and it's a LOT nicer than FDISK for
DOS.  Not sure what it would do with an ext2 partition, however...

But, it's FREE!  And it fits on a floppy!!!  It only runs in DOS, however.

Viggy

stimits at idcomm.com

     This message was sent from Peak to Peak Internet.
 DSL - V.90 modems - Web Hosting and Business connectivity
          Please visit!  http://www.peakpeak.com
                    (888)-600-PEAK