[lug] On NPR this morning

Ian S. Nelson nelson_ at attglobal.net
Tue Dec 11 11:19:49 MST 2001

All the more reason it is time for an opensource virus detection package.
To my knowledge there aren't any that are to the useful point yet.

Personally, I think this is better than them passing laws restricting
technology so that they can wiretap and do things like that.  I'm not in
favor of big brother but I like my personal chances with a big brother
virus or trojan a lot more than wiretaps and making cryptography illegal.

Ian