[lug] On NPR this morning

Evelyn Mitchell efm at tummy.com
Tue Dec 11 10:29:49 MST 2001

I've been following the FBI "Magic Lantern" debate on Dave Farber's
Interesting People list.  Most recent message is at:

  http://www.interesting-people.org/archives/interesting-people/200112/msg00126.html

I don't know whether or not it is true, but the article at that
link should give you more to verify.

Evelyn Mitchell
efm at tummy.com