[lug] [rmiug-discuss] BJUG Meeting - December 13th @ 7:30 PM - FlemingLaw Building, room #156 - Happy Holidays!! (fwd)

Glenn Murray gmurray at Mines.EDU
Mon Dec 17 09:32:24 MST 2001

Until this summer BJUG was meeting on Wednesdays; I complained to Jay
Zimmerman about the change to Thursdays, but obviously that didn't
help.  A bit cheeky of him to advertise announce his group on this list
after making the change.

Attending a BJUG meeting makes for an interesting opportunity to
observe a different culture.  Two good things about their meetings:
they have a newbie meeting before the regular meeting and provide food
(bad pizza) between the meetings.

As for being a dull guy, I can assure you, Dan, that you would
probably be duller after a UML presentation.

Glenn Murray
www.mines.edu/~gmurray/public_html/Welcome.html