[lug] DVD driver spits out disk?

Dhruva B. Reddy sledgehammer2010 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 17 14:36:06 MST 2001

I hate to burst your bubble, but I don't think the "DVD" part means anything:

WAY2FONKY$ dmesg  | grep DVD
hdd: YAMAHA CRW2100E, ATAPI CD/DVD-ROM drive
WAY2FONKY$

Unless, of course, this is some evil plot by the laser disc industry
to...

Aw, who am I kidding--I've never been good at conspiracy theories.

Dhruva

On Mon, Dec 17, 2001 at 03:17:49PM -0600, quoth Michael J. Hammel: