[lug] MX records in DNS

Eric Kilfoil ekilfoil at viawest.net
Thu Dec 27 08:40:09 MST 2001

Is there some sort of rule about using profanity on this mailing list?
The use of the word NT-M**l was completely unwarranted and unneccesary.
This should certainly be a punsihable offense. :)

My favorite bug in NT-M**l was a message destined to a user with a space
in it such as:

"username @domain.tld"

would be sent to every local account.  heh...

eric