[lug] RE: Voodoo2 Glide with 2.4 kernel and XFree86 4.0.3

qqq1one @yahoo.com qqq1one at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 31 20:55:05 MST 2001

Since placing my original post
(http://archive.lug.boulder.co.us/bymonth/2001.05/msg00068.html), a few
people have asked me if I ever found a solution to using Voodoo2's with
the newer RedHat based distributions (kernel 2.4.3+).  Recently I did
so I'm posting it here.  Basically, I wrote a script that modifies the
Device3dfx driver source code so that it works with the newer
RedHat/Mandrake.  If you want to use the script, read it first so that
you know how to use it correctly.  The script should be attached below
as in-line text.

http://greetings.yahoo.com