[lug] Mailing list moderator

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Sat Jan 12 19:43:35 MST 2002

On Sat, Jan 12, 2002 at 02:27:28PM -0700, Chris Riddoch wrote:
>of the best signal-to-noise ratios I've ever seen from any list its
>size. I suspect that just means someone's been silently doing a great
>job, but I'm not even sure who that's been. Wayde?

Wayde has done most of the work, I offered to help him out with largely
moderation-based tasks a while ago while he continued to deal with the
other offers such as folks sending various sorts of advertisements to the
list, deciding what things to post from other groups and lists (including
the LUG META group that we set up for the inter-communication of LUG
leaders).

I know that Wayde has spoken about giving Chris moderation access.  I can
certainly do that.  I certainly would welcome some moderation assistance
since I've been farily busy and haven't been keeping up with the list as
much as I have in the past.

Sean
--
 The Roman Rule: The one who says it cannot be done should never
 interrupt the one who is doing it.