[lug] Mailing list moderator

J. Wayde Allen wallen at lug.boulder.co.us
Sun Jan 13 23:32:53 MST 2002

On 12 Jan 2002, Chris Riddoch wrote:

> I'm not sure how much of this is taken care of by the folks at
> tummy.com, but I haven't seen much spam on the list.

Tummy.com provides the list server these days.  It was originally hosted
on the main mail server at NIST, but we moved it several years ago in
order to distance ourselves from the politics of running the list on
government computing equipment.

I've pretty much taken care of the administrivia.  Sean has been
my backup for the past couple of years.

> This list has one of the best signal-to-noise ratios I've ever seen
> from any list its size. I suspect that just means someone's been
> silently doing a great job, but I'm not even sure who that's been.
> Wayde?

Wow - pretty high praise!  Sean and I thank you.

- Wayde
  (wallen at lug.boulder.co.us)

                        ISART 2002
    International Symposium on Advanced Radio Technologies
      http://www.its.bldrdoc.gov/meetings/art/index.html