[lug] Linux Emergency

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Wed Jan 16 10:03:32 MST 2002

On Tue, Jan 15, 2002 at 03:12:02PM -0700, David Morris wrote:
>First, I recommend installing Debian instead of RedHat.  Much easier to
>deal with in a pinch, and most programs come pre-configured.  Easier to

That is almost certainly false for somone who is familiar with RedHat and
unfamiliar with Debian.  Simply switching distributions is unlikely to help
matters any.

My recommendation on the best distribution is the one the people you are
going to be asking for help are using, for obvious reasons...

Sean
--
 Linux:  Bring back that "greased weasel" feeling.
                 -- Sean Reifschneider, 1998