[lug] Linux Emergency

Dave Anselmi anselmi at americanisp.net
Wed Jan 16 17:48:16 MST 2002

Charles Hill Cooper wrote:

[...]

> So, if anyone can help or knows someone who can come over or even someone to
> whom I can take the smoldering piece of junk, I would love to hear from you.

I don't know your setup well enough to offer direct advice, but I could probably
find time to help in person this weekend.  I live on the south side, near
Arapahoe Rd and I-25, so maybe that isn't very convenient.  But if you're
desperate by then, let me know.

There is also an installfest at DTC on 16 Feb where you could get help, if you
aren't desperate but still have things that need tweaking.

Dave